TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The PowerSis, terms and conditions was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, and that which the English version controls. Date of last revision: October 27, 2011.
The website under which is known as www.powersis.info (its affiliated websites) and services on its pages are being offered to you by: PowerSis© at www.powersis.org and its executive board.
STATEMENT of RIGHTS and RESPONSIBILITIES
This statement of Rights and Responsibilities (statement) derives from the PowerSis Principles, and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with PowerSis. By joining or accessing PowerSis forums, you agree to this statement.
2: SHARING YOUR CONTENT and INFORMATION
- We own all of the content and information that you post on our website.
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require site users to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using public settings (such as forums), it means that you are allowing everyone including non PowerSis members to access and use that information and to associate it with you.
- We at PowerSis and our affiliations, appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about PowerSis, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you would have had no obligation to offer them).
All at PowerSis© do our best to keep the PowerSis website/organisation, staff, members and users safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on PowerSis and its affiliated websites.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, using automated means (such as robots, spiders etc) without out permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is: hateful, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use PowerSis and its affiliated websites to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the PowerSis website and its affiliation sites, such as denial or service attack
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
4: REGISTRATION and ACCOUNT SECURITY
PowerSis Members and its affiliation organisation members provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account or membership for someone else without the permission of that person.
- If we terminate your membership, you will not be able to re-new your membership without our permission.
- You will not become a member or use our forum if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your membership information current and up to date.
5: PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS
PowerSis executive board and Staff protect the rights of others and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the PowerSis website and its affiliated websites that infringes or violates the rights of another person, or that violates the law.
- We have the right to remove contents posted by you if it imposes that stated in that above.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, logos, or any confusingly similar marks without our written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will obtain their consent, and make it clear that YOU and not PowerSis (or any of its other affiliated groups) are the one collecting their information, and your reasons for doing so, respecting that this should only be done with their permission. Stating the information you will collect and declaring to them how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or financial information on any of our websites.
6: PAYMENTS and DEALS
- If you make a payment on one of our websites you agree to our PAYMENT TERMS.
- PowerSis© at times will present deals for its members and users, terms will be presented for each deal where and when appropriate.
Information we receive and how it is used.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
We receive a number of different types of information about you such as:
Your information is the information that’s required when you become a member, as well as the information you chose to share.
When you sign up to become a member, you are required to provide your name, email address and other personal details.
INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE
Information also includes the information you choose to share with PowerSis and PowerSis affiliated organisations. It also includes information which you want to share re: forums etc. We may also receive information about you from other websites you may use, but only when you have given them permission. Sometimes we get data from the information we already have about you. We may put together your current town/city with GPS and other location information we have about you to tell you and other affiliates about people or events nearby, for example, to offer deals in which you may be interested.
When we use the phrase “public information” (which we sometimes refer to as ‘Powermation’), we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publically available.
INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE PUBLIC
Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone including non-members will be able to see it. Sometimes you will not be able to select an audience when you post something (like when you write on a forum or comment on a current article). This is always public. Please note, when others share information about you, they can also choose to make it public.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE RECIEVE
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users, such as, advertisers, other members, and our site developers. For example, we may use the information we receive about you:
- As part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure
- To provide you with location features and services, like telling members when something is going on nearby.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of adverts that you and others see.
- To make suggestions to you and other users on our websites.
Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide you with the features and services we develop in the future , but also how we can use the information that we receive about you in new ways.
While you are allowing us to use information we have about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we do not share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- Received your permission
- Given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- Removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it
When you make payments through PowerSis or our affiliated organisations, you agree to these payment terms.
1: MAKING PURCHASES
- When you confirm a transaction on our website, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
- Do not commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
- If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
- You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH POWERSIS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILITATED SITES/ORGANISATIONS.
2: PAYMENT SERVICES
We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you make payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorise us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorise us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for transaction.
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fees from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.